Undergraduate students must have at least 2.50 / 4.00 cumulative GPA and graduate students must have at least 3.00 / 4.00 cumulative GPA in order to be eligible to benefit from the Erasmus grant.Students at their prep year are not eligible to apply for this call, while students at their first year of studies are.The students who benefited from Erasmus study or placement mobility before can also apply to this call. However students have to make sure that the total length of mobility, with or without grant, at each level (undergraduate or graduate) -no matter the type of mobility- should not exceed 12 months.
Academic GPA (50%)ŞEHİR English Language Test (SELT) Score (50%)Undergraduate / graduate level quotasDepartmental quotasPrevious participation in the Erasmus Programme within current study level: - 10 points out of 100 for each participation in Erasmus mobility for studies or traineeships in the same study levelDisadvantaged students (the statement from a doctor or other relevant authority confirming the special needs should be submitted to the online application system): +10 out of 100 pointsParticipation in Erasmus+ Programme in the country of nationality: -10 points out of 100Child of martyr or veteran (an official document must be uploaded to the online application system -only for Turkish students ): +15 points out of 100Students who are covered by the 2828 numbered Social Services Law: + 10 points (Official document must be submitted to the online at the time of application)Not attending the required orientation program organized by ŞEHİR International Relations Office in previous Erasmus+ mobility experience: - 5 points.
1) Announcement of the results of ŞEHİR’s grant application to the Turkish National Agency.2) Countries of destination students prefer to go, considering there are three different groups of countries according to their cost of living (Please refer to the TABLE A: ERASMUS GRANTS ACCORDING TO THE COUNTRY OF DESTINATION below).3) In order to make more students from different departments benefit from the available grants, Erasmus Commission applies the principle of undergraduate/graduate level quotas and departmental quotas as stated above for the selection of the students.
The first installment (80% of the total amount) is paid within 45 days of signing the mobility grant agreement which has to be signed by student and ŞEHİR.The remaining 20% is paid after the participant returns and upon proper delivery of all the required final mobility documents. This second installment will not be paid until all the required documents are submitted.