To encourage higher education institutions to broaden and enrich the range and content of courses they offer;To allow students who do not have the possibility to participate in a mobility scheme, to benefit from the knowledge and expertise of academic staff from higher education institutions and from invited staff of enterprises in other European countries;To promote exchange of expertise and experience on pedagogical methods;To create links between higher education institutions and with enterprises;To motivate students and staff to become mobile and to assist them in preparing a mobility period.
< 1 year = not eligible to apply1-2 years = 1 point2-3 years = +3 points3-5 years = +5 points> 5 years = +7 points
GROUP 1: 144 euros per day for Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom.
GROUP 2: 126 euros per day for Belgium, Bulgaria, Finland, France, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Austria, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Turkey (for incoming staff), Hungary, Cyprus.
GROUP 3: 108 euros per day for Germany, Latvia, Malta, Macedonia, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain.
GROUP 4: 90 euros per day for Estonia, Croatia, Lithuania, Slovenia.
The daily/weekly grant which will be given to the staff that will benefit from staff training mobility covers expenses such as accommodation, food, communication, local travel, visa and insurance. For those expenses no extra payment is made.The maximum amount of daily/weekly grant which can be paid to the staff is the amount calculated for the days when the training activity is carried out with the partner institution as approved in the training programme / work plan of the staff. If the training activity is carried out on a day that is an official holiday or weekend, the grant is paid if only the activity has been demonstrated on the training programme / work plan as such.No grant is given for days without activity or for days in which training activity is not certified.The Grant of the staff who participates in the mobility is paid in two installments. 80% of the grant is paid before the mobility. Remaining 20% is paid after the staff returns and submits the "Certificate of Attendance" and "Activity Report" to the International Relations Office.Staff can benefit from Erasmus mobility without a grant. In this case, the same application and selection process is applied.